Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where in WDW? Wednesday

Welcome to the first Where in WDW? Wednesday.

Each Wednesday I will post a photo I have taken in WDW and you will need to guess where it is.

The following Wednesday I will post a new photo, and will reveal where the object in the photo exists.

Hint: Most of the photos will have appeared in previous photos posted on this blog. You will need to check the photo links to find them however.

So let us begin ...


Where in WDW is this?




Post your answer below.

6 comments:

  1. Check back next Wednesday for a new photo and the answer to this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney Hollywood Studios-Fantasmic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, quite unintentionally my daughter caught the shadow of this dragon on the BAH many years ago. I still consider it to be a magical picture! https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Nsyz0C9YMSKt0t63onnKE70B9iT4IVq3Nt_-W24nvJ4?feat=directlink

    Jan

    ReplyDelete