Thursday, June 13, 2013

Where in WDW? Challenge 52

Last week I enjoyed going back 13 years into the archives to show my favorite CM's WDW debut.


This didn't get past most of you who knew that this was (and still is) Affection Section - the petting zoo behind Conservation Station - in what is now called Rafiki's Planet Watch. (And yes, that is my daughter back when she worked onstage at Conservation Station.)



This week you are asked to locate this as you are asked Where in WDW you'll find ...



As always place your answers in the COMMENTS below and then check back IN TWO WEEKS (this time only) to see if you are correct.


   

5 comments:

  1. Stage 1 Company Store. Aka, Muppet store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where it is, but I'd like to have it for my laundry room LOL

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something that might be found in The Tower of Terror Hotel at Hollywood Studios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think since it's so dingy that Tower of Terror is the most likely place

    ReplyDelete