Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Where in WDW? Week 25

First - let's begin by revealing Where in WDW? last week's picture was taken.


As some have guessed, this statue can be seen in the outdoor queue for Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

At this point I usually would show another photo and ask Where in WDW? it was, but we have come to a point where it's time to take a short break from our usual format. Next week I will be in WDW - taking more photos for this challenge - so the next few weeks will not see new challenges posted here. However, you will be seeing trip reports from WDW (assuming the free wifi in the resorts is better than it was the last time I was there) with photos, so keep checking in.

Until the next Where in WDW? challenge, however, I will leave you with this photo from Lights, Motors, Action at Disney's Hollywood Studios.


So until I get back from WDW ...


   

No comments:

Post a Comment