Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Temporary Interruption

Just a quick note for those looking for the next chapter of the trip report or Where in WDW?

As many of you know, I live on Staten Island and we have been hit hard by Sandy (the storm, not my wife). I am lucky to now have power but no cable so no phone/TV/Internet. We are safe and my house has suffered no damage. However, until I can get online from my computer, online posting of those two series will have to wait. Happily my cell service has been restored and I am not totally disconnected.

I hope all who have been in Sandy's path are safe and hope to "see" you all back once thing start to return to normal.

And just so you know - the last Where in WDW? photo was taken at the back of the Crystal Arts shop on Main Strret in the Magic Kingdom. That is the glass blower's equipment. More about it when we are once again up and running.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you and your family are ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are up and kicking soon. I need all the Disney fix I can get. Here in central Massachusetts, we had it very easy from the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete