Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Where in WDW? Challenge 34

It's time for the last Where in WDW? for 2012.

Last week you were asked Where in WDW? you would find this ...


As expected, many of you knew that this was the Animation Academy at the end of the Animation Tour at the Disney Hollywood Studios. Many of you do as we do and skip the tour by entering through the gift shop to get directly to the class.

Here is my latest attempt at being a Disney animator ...



Where in WDW? Will return at the end of January - after I return from a cruise on the Disney Wonder followed by a visit to Walt Disney World ... looking for more great Where in WDW? challenges.

In the meanwhile I leave you with this photo from my favorite scene/song from Finding Nemo: The Musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom ...

Click on the photo to hear the song

Let me take this time to wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year - and see you in 2013!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment