Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tell Me Tuesdays


Winter is cold here in the northeast and I don’t get out as often as I would like to take photos. However, I am introducing a new weekly feature on my photo blog - Gathered Images - Tell Me Tuesday will feature one of my photos with information on how it came to be. (Yes, many of the shots will have been taken in Disney World.) How and where it was taken, technical information, and if any post-processing was done will all be shared. Sometimes before and after shots will be shown.

Then it becomes your turn to critique the photo (don’t worry, I have a thick skin) which can be anything from “I like/don’t like it” to a discussion of how you might have handled the same shot and/or done something differently. Since this is art, anything you like or don’t like is valid.

And finally, you will be given the opportunity to join in with your own Tell Me Tuesday post. Just add your link at the bottom of each post.

It all starts on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 ... hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment