Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - February Calendar


This week's Wordless Wednesday's theme is February Calendar.
Thanks to Deb for hosting this blog hop - why don't you stop by and join in.



Last week at this time I was enjoying the absolutely perfect weather in WDW, not the deep freeze we are having this week here at home. However, after being away for a few weeks - first on the Disney Wonder and then a week in the World, being back home allows me the opportunity to participate in Wordless Wednesday again. (You can read my trip reports on this blog, starting here.)

Here is my pick for my February Calendar page.



16 comments:

  1. Great shot! I wouldn't mind being in the Florida sunshine right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best week of weather I have ever had in all the years I have been going to WDW (since 1971). Absolutely perfect!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This was a shot that I took as we were walking from the car to the entrance. I saw the monorail coming and quickly - without any settings or anything - took the snap. Worked out well (even if it took a bit of cleanup to get it correct).

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!! Great calendar shot! Ah, I could go for that sight, some FL sunshine and warm temps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we did have perfect weather. The day we left, however, the temperatures plummeted!

      Delete
  4. Love this! Makes me feel like I'm getting ready for a day of fun at Epcot! Wish I were...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ... me too ... (and this was just last week!)

      Delete
  5. I never see this angle, because I'm always on Disney transportation. Thanks for a new view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I almost forgot to add- I look forward to checking out the rest of your blog!

      Delete
  6. This is such a nice Epcot photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the ones that just come your way are the best.

      Delete
  7. Welcome back, bet your time went fast! Love to get the monorail and space ship earth, great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love doing that and usually have to stand and wait. This time we were just walking in from the parking lot when it happened. Pure luck that the picture came out well.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful shot and perfect timing! Welcome back! Your trip sounds like a perfect blend of Disney fun in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a wonderful trip - hope you're reading the trip reports. :-)

      Delete