Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wordless Wednesday - Disney Details

Focused on the Magic
This week's Wordless Wednesday's theme is Disney Details.

Thanks Deb of Focused on the Magic for hosting this blog hop.

Why don't you stop by and join in?





----------------------------------------


There are quite a few details in all of the Disney parks that are there but ignored. This is one of them. It was Fall of 1999 - my son was working at the Haunted Mansion in Disney World, my daughter had not yet started her Disney career. Blocks of marble had been placed at the entrance of EPCOT on which metallic etched portraits would be placed. It was new then, and we decided to take part. To this day you can find our 1999 faces right up front as you enter the park. That's me (with the beard) and my wife - and to our left (as you look at this) is my son and daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment